XBEE is the only fuel additive to be made of natural enzymes

person Posted By: XBEESHOP list In: Environment and sustainable development On: comment Comment: 0 favorite Hit: 309

XBEE Enzyme Fuel Technology is made from natural enzymes and that is perfect for our health and for that of our environment, but what is an enzyme?

Let’s not make a college course out of it, an enzyme is a protein gifted with superpowers and able to produce considerable catalytic reactions in record time. By lowering the energy initiating the chemical reaction, these enzymes speed up the reactions by a remarkable margin bringing the rate at which the catalysis reproduces to a million times per second!

This is why the XBEE all-fuel bio-additive is so effective, it is able to:

→ reduce polluting gas emissions
→ clean installations
→ reduce fuel consumption

The XBEE fuel additive that improves your fuels while preserving the environment is composed of 1% of natural enzyme concentrate extracted from tree leaves for 99% kerosene based solvent. This recipe is what makes our technology compatible and in compliance with all fuels from petrol to ethanol, diesels, bio-diesels, off-road fuels, heating oil or mazut, marine fuels, heavy oils, etc.

Pharmacy uses natural enzymes and proteins quite a lot too, dispatching engineers in the greatest forests in the world in search of these extraordinarily powerful molecules to cure our diseases and look out for our health.

Comments

No comment at this time!

Leave your comment

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday January February March April May June July August September October November December
  • Register

New Account Register

Already have an account?
Log in instead Or Reset password